Shopping Spree

The other day I was in West Elm.  Now I know that they can be pricey for the most part, but when they have sales, you can get some really great deals.  I got a king duvet cover with two king shams for under $50 last year.

 West Elm King Duvet Set for under $50!  Sorry the bed looks kind of sloppy!

 I also had gotten some really cool tea towels around the same time, that went well with the kitchen colors.  Lately I've noticed that the tea towels were starting to look a little beat up from stains and washing over the last year and a half.  
My Scandinavian Tree tea towels from West Elm.  Sadly, they no longer have these available!

So, after being sick of looking at my ratty looking towels, I decided to head back to West Elm to check out what they had on sale.  I gotta say, the clearance choices were underwhelming, so I left the store empty handed.  Since it was such a nice day, I figured, what the heck!  I'll head over to Marshall's to see what they had.  I wasn't expecting to find anything, and I almost walked out of there too, until I spotted these.....


The best part is...they are only $1.99 each!  Score!!  The teal matches the color on my walls, and I love the color combinations in the towels.   

Comments

Very bright and cheery!

Popular Posts