New Chair

Ed's mom was kind...I mean, REALLY kind enough to GIVE us this fabulous chair!  It is the Crate and Barrel Eiffel Chair.

Sadly, the rest of the place looks like crap next to this beautiful chair!

Moob has tried to make this chair his!

According to Ed, he was napping on it for most of the day!

Seriously, this chair is amazing and I'm grateful that Ed's mom was so generous to give it to us!  The leather feels incredibly soft and I love the color too.  Hopefully we can get the rest of the house to look as good as this chair!

Comments

CraveCute said…
Yes it is indeed a wonderful chair! You know the cats always seek out the most comfortable places to rest.
The best chair in the house ALWAYS belongs to the cat! Go for it, Moob!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I don't mind Moob using it when I'm at work....but when I get home...that chair is MINE!!
Lemmy Caution said…
That just means you in the chair becomes kitty's chair.

Popular Posts