Getaway

Last weekend Ed and I headed down to Cape May, NJ to catch the last remnants of summer.  We walked the beach, played at a nearby water park and just relaxed.  It was wonderful to just escape from from work, and it was ideal because most of the summer crowd was gone for the season.  I didn't take many photos, we mainly enjoyed relaxing.  Below are just a few snaps that I did manage to take.

Spotted this triangular house on our way from Wildwood, NJ to Cape May.  Had to take a photo of this perfect triangle!

Had a leisurely breakfast across the street from the ocean....wish I could do that every day!  

 Wacky alien children's ride at the Cape May arcade

At theCape May arcade...they have some cool games here, plus some old school games like Pacman, Galaga and skee ball....but the vintage games cost .50....too bad they don't have the old school prices!

This arcade looks the same as it did when I was a kid...only the games have changed.


Spotted this at the house next door.  Loved the look of these blowing in the breeze....my next home will have these!  

By the way, I finally finished painting the kitchen cabinets this past weekend, and plan on finally installing the cabinet doors tonight!  Hope to have some photos of the new and improved Starship Enterprise kitchen! 

Comments

Sounds like an ideal weekend! Glad you had a little getaway.

Popular Posts