Garage Sale Goodies

Every year, Ed and I head over to an annual church garage sale, which has some of the best deals I've ever seen.  Below is some of the things I purchased.  I will say that this year wasn't quite as great a previous years, but I still managed to get some cute stuff.

Here are some of my favorite purchases from the garage sale

Some psychedelic mushrooms made of alabaster

Nothing says the 70s like a groovy big eyed Owl 

 Fell in love with this planter!  Loving the matte finish on the exterior and the glossy light blue interior!

I'm not sure if the 72 refers to the year it was made?  Unsure of what the big G stands for either, but I love it!

The following day Ed and I took some more stuff to Goodwill and here are some cute things I spotted (but didn't buy).  

These mugs are hilarious!  Love the expressions with the goofy tongues hanging out!

 I do *heart* cats!


Huh? Nothing says Easter more than a puppy with bunny ears?  I think the pup is as confused as I am!

 Kitty gathering...what are they up to?!

 Groovy vintage ashtray...shame it has a big ole chip at the top.


 Cute kitty creamer, meow meow...give me some milk!

 Had my eye on this big wooden Santa!  He was at least 5' 5" tall and only $10!  Sadly, I don't have the space to store something like that!


 Looks like someone had too many drinks while on vacation...and bought this beauty! 

A vintage Bradley doll.  She was so interesting and unique.  Love her nurses uniform.

Comments

Eartha Kitsch said…
That's some great stuff! I think that those kitties have thrown someone down a well.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
You just know those kitties are up to no good!

Popular Posts