Mugsy Update


Mugs hanging out at my parent's house

At the moment Mugsy is staying at my parents house.  My mom and dad have kindly offered to give him a home until we can find a permanent home.  I've had some interest, but I'm being cautious since I've had a few folks change their mind on me so far.  Earlier this week me and my mom took the Mugster to the vet to get some bloodwork and full check up to make sure that he is healthy to be adopted.  His bloodwork came back negative and he was pronounced healthy.  The vet estimated his age to be between 3 and 5 and as I suspected, he was neutered.  Mugsy was a big hit at the animal hospital, the staff loved him and offered to help us find a home for him.  I need to take him back in 3 weeks for an updated vaccine, but he's doing really great. 



Mugsy basically hangs out in my parent's family room which is in their finished basement.  His bed is the sofa and he comes upstairs a few times a day for some head rubs and attention. My dad refers to it as the "kitty apartment".  He had adapted very well to his new surroundings (he must know that he's with a family of animal lovers).  I'm hoping that his easy going disposition will help him get a new home.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

I predict that Mugsy will weave his way into your parents' heart and will end up living there permanently. He looks absolutely adorable.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
No, my parents are in their 70s and its a lot of work for them...especially my mom who has had two shoulder replacement surgeries this past year. Thankfully I may have someone who wants to adopt him. Its a woman I used to work with who is a huge cat lover and recently she lost her cat and is looking for another. Keeping my fingers crossed...they meet this weekend.

Popular Posts