Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween!  I wish that we could dress up in our office, but since there are a bunch of lawyers here, we have to maintain a professional look to our wardrobe....but that doesn't mean I still can't inject a little fun into my wardrobe.  Today I decided to wear my skull earrings and spider pin to honor the day.

 My bloody skull head earrings

 My pretty spider pin

Here is my Halloween look...since I can't wear a costume 

On another Halloween note, I recently rescued a black cat from the streets.  I named him Mugsy.  I'm currently trying to find his owner, but secretly I'm hoping that I can keep this sweet boy.  He's all black (just in time for Halloween) and he's a little nervous and quite timid, but he's warming up to me.  Ever since Sammy has passed away, I've been lonely for a furry companion.  Since I'm moving in with my boyfriend in the next month or so, I'm trying to figure out a way to break the news...I'm sure he won't be happy, but I'm hoping that once he meets Mugsy, he will love him like I do.


Comments

Popular Posts