What NEXT??!!


First we have July as being one of the hottest month's on record, followed by August being the wettest month on record...then if that wasn't enough, we get hit by an earthquake this week (but at least I got to go home early since my office closed!)  and now there is a hurricane headed our way!  All I can say is...what's next??


Seriously though, I really wanted to smack all those Californians who were laughing at us during the whole earthquake coverage....hmmmm....lets see how they deal with record snowfalls, and then we'll talk!  Same goes for those folks who don't think that global warming is a problem!

Comments

Sounds like you better expect the unexpected! Live long and prosper.
Eartha Kitsch said…
I noticed that too! They're seriously exercising their "bragging rights". :)

Stay safe now!

Popular Posts