Countdown to Tampa



I know, your're probably thinking...Florida in the summer?  Are you nuts???  But Ed's uncle lives in a retirement community of trailer homes and his spacious trailer is available all summer long...so, we thought, why not take advantage of it?!!  Actually Florida sounds nice, while we were in Philly baking at 101 degrees this past weekend, Tampa was a balmy 91 degrees.... perhaps Florida isn't as bad in the summer as I thought.  I've been to Florida many times, to Miami, Tampa and Orlando, but it was always during the fall/winter months....this will be the first time I'm heading down there in the middle of summer.  I'm really looking forward to exploring a new city, and perhaps even catch a Rays game while I'm down there...I hear the Yankees are in town that whole weekend, so that should be fun to check out.  I'm debating whether or not to wear my Phillies hat when I'm down there though...don't want to cause any trouble though...they may still be a little sore after we beat them to win the World Series in 2008.

Comments

Hey, have a great time and enjoy your holiday!

Popular Posts