Latest Craigslist finds!

While I was off for a week, I had some time to search Craigslist for some fabulous finds.   I came across a guy who was selling off most of his space-age mod furniture.  I initially contacted him re: a couple of 8-track players and a tulip base chair.  Sadly, he informed me that the tulip chair was sold, but that he had another chair that I may be interested in, for the same price.  Later that day, I headed over there to check it out...and when I saw the chair I squealed with joy!  This has to be one of the grooviest finds I've ever encountered on Craigslist.  This has become my new office chair.  I don't know much about who manufactured the chair (need to do some research on it) but I absolutely love it!

Side view

Front

From above


On the back is an indentation for hands,. for easy transport.

Also picked up this groovy Realistic 8-Track boombox

Also picked up a Panasonic Dynamite TNT player in bright red!

Comments

What great finds! You can play your 8-tracks and relax in your groovy chair.
Lemmy Caution said…
I dig it! Reminds me of some of the furniture in A Clockwork Orange.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Thanks! I've always coveted the sets from A Clockwork Orange!

Popular Posts