New Trash Find!

thrif

I was home sick today, and spent most of the day in bed watching TV.  This evening, my dog was relentless and kept bugging me to take him out for a walk....apparently its not enough to let him outback to do his business....so I gave in and took him out.  I'm glad that I did because I found this incredible painting of a ship.  The painting is signed Florence on the left corner.  Need to do some research on this!  Sadly, there is a small tear in the canvas, and there was a lame attempt to patch it.  Perhaps if it is worth something, I can have it repaired.

A closeup of seagulls
Signature

Comments

The first trash find of a new year is special, isn't it? It bodes well for 2011.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Yeah, I think so too. I also found a huge poster frame too. This year is looking quite promising!

Popular Posts