People are Dumb!

ann

I'm sorry, it had to be said.  After watching the election results last night, I was seriously upset at how mis-informed most voters are!  I know that the Independent voters wanted to make a statement, but seriously?  Do you think things will be better with conservative members in the House and Senate?  Think again!  How are they going to pay America's monstrous debt...with tax cuts?  Do you think those corporations who profit from lowered taxes will pay the debt?  Not if their head office is in the Cayman Islands!  Your fellow Americans will lose out on proper and affordable health care!  Go put your faith in Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck. Put your faith in the party that caused this crisis by deregulating the banks which conservatives want to deregulate even more so maybe, the next time, we will have to bail them out again! But lets face it, the conservatives won't bail them out, we will all see America and the world sink into another financial quagmire.  Talk about going from the frying pan into the fire!  
 
Smart people are not liberal or conservative. They are a healthy mix of both, and know when to be one more than the other. People seem to forget that we narrowly escaped another Depression!  Remember how long the Great Depression lasted???  A DECADE!!  It will take almost as long as that to get out of the mess we are in now!  There are no quick fixes here!  
Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..I'm done with my post election rant...you can go about your business now.
 

Comments

My condolences. I understand if you want to take up heavy drinking as a hobby now.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I don't drink or smoke...so I rant on my blog! Feeling better already! Mostly upset that in my state we elected an ultra conservative who is against gay marriage, abortion, stem cell research and health care, yet votes yes in prohibiting suing gunmakers & sellers for gun misuse and yes on decreasing the gun waiting period from 3 days to 1. Stupid, stupid people!
Lemmy Caution said…
It was a sad, sad, sad election. Bigotry and purposeful stupidity were the order of the day.

At least Angle, Whitman, Paladino, and O'Donnell lost. I'm clinging to that.

Popular Posts