Spring Fling

Recently, I received my CB2 catalog in the mail. It was exciting to check out all the new outdoor furniture.  Spring is definitely in the air, and I cannot wait to start utilizing my back patio again. Below are some of my favorite items:

The Ipanema table - $199, Ipanema chairs - $99.95
I really like the retro look of the chairs.  Reminds me of something my grandparents would have had in the 60s. 


The Pucker chair - $89.95 
Definitely a fun looking chair, love the bright color and the fact that it folds up for easy storage.


Igloo chair - $149
Is it possible to be in love with a chair?  These are freakin' fabulous!  I need to get me one!

Shore Planter - $69.95
I really like the simplicity of this planter.

Tweet Bird Feeder - $29.95
This has to be one of the hippest feeders I've ever seen!  The birds in my neighborhood would go cuckoo for this!

Comments

Popular Posts