Favorite Flickr Find...say that five times fast!



During my hunt for design inspiration, I always peruse the Flickr pages. Recently, I came across these incredible bedroom shots of Flickr user Jeck in the box.  The set is appropriately entitled Making The Bed.  Her bedroom is full of fun vintage finds and bursts of color. I am now totally obsessed with finding my own vintage bedding.  Love all the kitsch & vintage linens, and perhaps am just a wee bit jealous of all of her lovely finds. If I had such a colorful bedroom, I would never leave the room! Check out all the different sheets, pillowcases and looks she creates. Simply divine!






















Comments

thought you might be interested in this... you still have time!
http://roseylittlethings.blogspot.com/2010/01/vintage-sheet-fat-quarter-swap-deux.html

Popular Posts