Clockwork Orange...or Bust!

Lately, I've been obsessed with the set design from the film "A Clockwork Orange".  While researching info on many of the items used in the film, I came across this beauty....


Ok..it wasn't in the film, but pays homage to it.  I love how they capture the love Alex had for Beethoven's music in this bust.  The image above was found on m.bibelot's Flickr page.  The vinyl Ludwig Van bust is by Frank Kozik.  They were released in various colors and were also available in bronze, silver and gold.  This limited edition bust has basically sold out everywhere! *sigh* I really had my eye on that electric orange one.  Perhaps one of these days I'll be able to snatch one up somewhere.  It always makes me mad when I find out about stuff too late!  Bah!


Comments

Popular Posts