I Love Smeg!

Smeg refrigerators have a fabulous retro look that I love! One of these days, I'll have my dream kitchen, and it will certainly contain a Smeg! Enjoy some of my favorite photos of Smeg's...

This light green Smeg is very pretty.

This bright red Smeg is bright, colorful and fun.


Gorgeous sunny yellow! This would definitely put a smile on my face if I had one of these.

This Smeg is super cute with a lovely pattern. Image courtesy of http://hello-tiger.blogspot.com/2009/11/detaljer-fran-kok-kitchen-details.html


This bright orange Smeg has to be my favorite....I already have that kitchen table and chairs, so I'm almost there in completing this look. Image taken from flickr user lutterlagkage.

Even though I prefer orange, this pink Smeg is adorable. It looks fabulous with the Kartell Icon pendant light hanging above. Image taken from flickr user bebiemma.



Comments

Popular Posts