Favorite Stuff: Vintage chenille bedspreads



There is something cozy and inviting when I see a vintage chenille bedspread. Say what you will about them, but I love them. Some folks think that it reminds them of Grandma's house, but I think that is what makes me drawn to them in the first place. Grandma's house was always a wonderful place to be, and having a chenille bedspread brings me back there...at least in my mind. Above is a chenille bedspread that I picked up a few months ago (Sammy is making himself comfortable on it in the above photo). This room is still a work in progress, but I love the bright colors of this bedspread, and plan to buy more in the future. Look at the lovely examples of chenille bedspreads below. This is definitely a look that I strive for in my bedroom/sanctuary. Enjoy!

This particular bedspread is lively and colorful. I just want to jump in with a good book and my arm curled around that rabbit. Definitely one of my favorites.

Who wouldn't want to relax in this lovely serene bed with the adorable kitty! This is definitely my kind of room.

This room doesn't scream granny at all! Definitely has a hippie chic vibe to it. Love the all the colorful accessories that really give this room punch.

I love this photo because it reminds me of my cat Sammy...who can always be found napping on the bed.

Love the popcorn chenille on this simple bedspread. Really gives the room a serene and comfortable feeling.

Love the graphic pillows paired with the chenille bedspread and patchwork quilt. Also digging the vintage fish on the wall. This room screams fun.


The peacocks on the bedspread are beautiful and colorful. Love the mix of colors used here, really makes a graphic statement.



Love the soft colors used on this bedspread and all the vintage pillowcases, looking quite sumptuous. Makes me want to dive right in. Also, I adore that mirror above the bed.


This bedspread is really quite lovely. Even though the soft colored chenille bedspreads are inviting, I really prefer the bright colors for my own bedroom. My favorites are definitely the vivid pinks and oranges.

Comments

Popular Posts