I WANT!!!!


I was checking out a blog called "The Design Files" where there was tour of the home of Shelley and Stephan of Gallery Monmartre. Their home was lovely, filled with many vintage items that I would love to own myself...but what struck me the most was this poster...as soon as I saw it I had to have it. It is an old vintage poster from the 50s or 60s for Blizzand, a manufacturer of raincoats. The image is striking in red and blue, and is reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn. For the last hour I've been frantically searching for anyone who is selling a copy of this poster. I know that I cannot afford an original copy, but would love to know if there is any place selling reproductions. If I ever get my hands on one of these posters, I already know where I'll hang it.

Comments

Popular Posts