Lazy Days



It's been very hot and humid this week, and I've become quite lazy, which is the reason for the lack of posts. I'm also getting ready to go on vacation mode too, because I'm heading down the shore in a couple days, and I can't wait! I'm not taking the beasties with me this time, one of my neighbors is kind enough to take care of them for me, and in return I will take care of their beasties when they go away, which is coming up soon. I hope that this arrangement works out well, because I worry about my babies. I posted a couple of pics from last month when we all went on vacation together. Makes me wish I was taking them with me, but unfortunately there will be too many people down at the house this time and the beasties would just get in the way. I'll be sure to give them all a big kiss before I leave.

Comments

Popular Posts