Aspen goes to the shore










This past Tuesday I came back from vacation in Cape May, NJ. My boyfriend and I were there for six days, that unfortunately, went by in an instant. It was really nice and relaxing. We rode bikes all over town, walked on the beach, played some skee ball, hit the water park at Morey's Pier in Wildwood, NJ, took advantage of Wawa's hoagie fest on several occassions and even managed to hit a couple of garage sales. On this excursion I managed to bring along my cat and dog with us. Aspen (the dog) really loves it down there, as does Sam the cat (although he would prefer we left Aspen at home). The main reason I brought Aspen is because he is getting old, and I'm not sure how many more times he will be able to come down to the shore house. The average life expectancy for a Samoyed dog is 12-15 and he just turned 14 this year. I'm not sure that this was his last trip down there because he still has plenty of spunk, but I decided to take some photos to document his visit, just in case. I love bringing him down there because the shore seems to give him new vitality. Here's to more visits to the shore house with Aspen. Hope everyone is having a safe and happy 4th!

Comments

Popular Posts